Accufuser ® 24 hour fresh filled, immediate use elastomeric pump for simple, safe and accurate drug delivery. Can be used in a hospital setting, or for longer-term outpatient treatment for better ambulatory patient care.
Available in a range of sizes and flow rates and suitable for a variety of treatments and therapies.
Suitability: Accufuser Elastomeric Pump has been designed to deliver a continuous flow of safe and accurate infusions for a variety of treatments and therapies including:
- Antibiotic infusions
- Post-operative pain management
- Cancer pain management
- Thalessemia treatment
- Diuretics treatment
Benefits to both patients and the hospital trust
- Easy to use for both patient and practitioner
- Can be used in both hospital settings, or for longer-term outpatient treatment
- Easily portable and comfortable to wear, with carry bag options for comfortable and discreet therapy.
- Can be used for outpatient treatment, reducing hospital stays and improved recovery time
- A crucial element of acute to community patient pathway
- Potential operational and financial savings for trusts*
Other benefits of Accufuser include:
- Colour coding: Accufuser® is easy to use thanks to the clear colour coding, which indicates flow rates in ml/hr
- Blue end caps: With an integrated priming filter, or hydrophobic membrane, which allows air to escape but not the medication. This means the pump can be primed without having to remove the end cap, which also reduces the risk of contamination.
- Magnified integrated scale: Inside the pump a graduated scale is magnified so that you can clearly see the remaining volume left to infuse. Increasing the size of the scale reduces the likelihood of reading errors.
- Safe Filling Port: The filling port has a check valve to prevent backflow and integrated mesh filters capture particulates.