vyset Custom Procedure Packs from Vygon UK
A vyset custom procedure pack allows you to create a high-quality pack to match your local protocol, incorporating all the items you need. Vyset custom packs can standardise procedures, reduce cost, and ensure maximum barrier precautions, therefore reducing the associated risk of infection.
From concept to implementation, the Vygon team will work with you to develop a high-quality pack to meet your individual needs, giving you peace of mind throughout manufacturing, sterilisation, distribution, warehousing, implementation, and training.
Benefits of Custom Procedure Packs
Reduce Preparation Time
Promote Aseptic Non Touch Technique
Promote Best Practice
Standardise Clinical Practice
Improve Stock Management
Procedure pack or a custom pack?
What’s the difference between a procedure pack and a custom pack?
A custom pack is a procedure pack. However, they are bespoke designed, tailored and made to meet a department or Trust’s exact clinical requirements.
No one custom pack is exactly the same, and can be continuously tailored to meet changing demands within the medical industry. Ensuring that medical procedures can be performed with confidence, care and efficiency.
At Vygon, all our Custom Packs go through 6 stages:
- Discuss and agree Vyset custom contents for your departmental requirements
- Receive an unsterile sample of your custom pack for clinical acceptance
- Receive a quotation for your pack and agree sign off
- Vyset custom pack manufacture process begins
- We work with you to implement your Vyset custom pack in your department
- Continual stock management and regular review meetings
INTERNATIONAL GUIDELINES CLEARLY DEMONSTRATE THAT USE OF A COMPREHENSIVE PROCEDURE PACK WITH MAXIMUM STERILE BARRIER PROTECTION SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCES THE RISK OF CATHETER RELATED BLOODSTREAM INFECTION.1-4
Your Trusted Partner
Vygon offers end-to-end support for your custom procedure packs, ensuring they meet your clinical and departmental requirements. Benefits of Vygon Vyset packs include:
- Mix and match industry-leading medical devices and components from Vygon to suit your departmental and procedural needs.
- Vyset custom packs help your department comply with national guidelines and directives.
- Dedicated in-house team provides ongoing support for custom packs.
- Simplify stock management with a single label and barcode for the pack and components.
- Our team provides additional training, assistance, and advice to ensure the success of your pack.
- Comprehensive and flexible range of delivery services available.
What Products Can You Choose From?
vyset custom packs promote standardised insertion procedures, ensuring maximum barrier precautions and reduced risk of infection. Custom procedure packs are suited for many therapy areas including:
Peripheral venous access:
Dressing change packs
Peripherally Inserted Central Catheters (PICCs).
Central Venous Catheters (CVC’s)
We offer a wide range of products in our packs too. Popular products include:
bionector, pre-filled saline syringes, peelable drape, sharps safety, VENE-K disposable tourniquet and ChloraPrep®.