Redefining fluoroscopic, endoscopic and laparoscopic primary enteral feeding tube placement.
Intuitive tools for ease of use:
One convenient kit
Allows the placement of all MIC* & MIC-KEY* G, GJ and TJ balloon retained enteral feeding tubes from 12Fr to 20Fr.
Uniquely designed components
Preventing sharps injuries with sharpsafe Saf-T-Pexy needles, safety scalpel and safety stoma needle.
Improved patient experience
• Absorbable suture, monofilament which reduces risks of infection and eliminates the need for suture removal
• Suture lock can be adjusted bidirectionally during application, prior to final closure, which helps prevent post-procedural pain
• Easy to clean, smooth rounded polyurethane bolster as suture lock. This promotes patient hygiene and improved patient comfort
• Avoids passage of tube via mouth. Reduced risk of seeding in head and neck cancer patients
• Initial placement of balloon tube prevents readmission to the hospital for replacement, improving the patient experience and providing a financial saving.
Solid record of clinical outcomes using MIC & MIC-KEY Introducer Kits (Vygon clinical compendium available).