Leading the Way in Paediatric Design for Central Venous Catheters
Specially designed for even the most fragile of patients, Multicath CVC puts treatment of children at the forefront.
Select the right catheter for every patient with Vygon Multicath. Choose the most appropriate size CVC for the patients’ requirements, depending on their age, weight and therapy needs with a range of dilator length, catheter lengths and lumen numbers.
The Vygon Multicath CVC has multiple features specially designed with children in mind:
- Modern Polyurethane
- Two vessel dilator lengths for added safety on catheter insertion
- Miniature size better suited to paediatric anatomy
- Flexible tip protects the vessel walls
- X-ray opaque catheter for confident tip placement
- Nitinol guidewire for ultra-low resistance insertion
- A choice of a short IV cannula or a high-performance echogenic introducer needle for catheterisation
- Roberts clamps for secure one-handed line clamping
Training, Support and Education
Multicath Paediatric CVC is a core part of the critical care range of central venous access devices from Vygon UK. With access to dedicated training and education, combined with clinical tools, services and solutions to support healthcare professionals and patients.
- Scott-Warren, VL, Paediatric Vascular Access, BJA Education 15: 199-206, 2015
- Trieschmann, U. Udink ten F Cate. Sreeram, N. Central venous catheters in children and neonates – what is important?, Images in Paediatric Cardiology 9: 1-8, 2007.