Featured ProductsKey Features
A polyethylene catheter with a red hub for easy identification as an arterial line. Supplied with an introducer needle and guidewire for placement using the classic Seldinger technique.
- Seldinger insertion
- Anti-kink collar
- Winged red hub for secure fixation and easy identification as an arterial line
- Available as part of a customised pack
A standard pack, containing everything you need for radial arterial catheter placement while maintaining maximum sterile barrier precautions. The pack includes: a Leaderflex Arterial catheter; 20G introducer needle; guidewire; 2.5ml and 5ml Luer-slip syringes; a hypodermic needle; swabs and a dressing; ChloraPrep® Frepp; and an arterial peelable patient drape.
- Red catheter hub for easy identification as an arterial line
- ChloraPrep® Frepp 1.5ml for skin preparation
- Peelable patient drape for maximum sterile barrier precautions
Radiopaque polyurethane IV catheter with winged hub to aid fixation. Supplied with an introducer and a straight guidewire with flexible tip.
- Radiopaque catheter
- Metal guidewire with flexible tip
- Integral wings for easy hub fixation
Vygon can offer you a range of support to complement the Vygon products you use.
Each customer has the support of their Sales Executive, Regional Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Business Development Manager and Customer Service Associate to ensure all your needs and expectations are met.
Product support is also provided in the following ways:
Downloads: Supporting Documents
Click on the image below to download the pdf.
The healthcare alerts featured are issued by either the NPSA or MHRA.
We are publishing them to improve the awareness of important issues in clinical practice and product use.