Vygon (UK) Ltd
The Pierre Simonet Building
V Park, Gateway North
Phone: (01793) 748800
Fax: (01793) 748899
Hours of Business
Mon-Fri 09.00 - 17.30
Vygon (UK) Ltd Environmental Statement
Vygon has followed a project of continuous improvement towards advancing environmental protection for many years. This has become defined as the Vygon environment policy, which was recognised by the award of ISO 14 001 certification for Vygon’s principal production site in France.
Vygon creates, produces and markets single-use sterile medical and surgical products, but is also concerned about the environment.
As a member of the community, Vygon, in each of its plants, is committed to manufacturing and sterilizing its products in ways which contribute to protecting the environment. An efficient regulatory monitoring system ensures full compliance with all current environmental regulation across the globe, including every country in which Vygon manufactures.
Vygon (UK) Ltd acknowledges and supports Principles 7, 8 and 9 of the United Nations Global Compact concerning the environment by:
- Following the precautionary approach set out in the Rio Declaration
- Encouraging initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility
- Encouraging development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies
Vygon (UK) Ltd Aims & Objectives
- Continue to monitor and improve rates of usage of energy used in the sales and distribution process.
- To actively control and document the amount of waste produced in those processes
- Monitor and control water usage
- Increase awareness of current issues through continuous training of employees
In the assessment of stakeholder environmental concerns and the assessment of the extent of environmental impact, the areas of greatest immediate concentration will be in those of:
- Management of packaging waste
- Emissions generated by the fleet of vehicles